First post

83' KHS special road bike. Sun tour arx derailleurs, Sugino triple crank.
Araya 27x1-1/4 quick release wheels. sun tour bar end shifters.
Diacompe Brake levers. Cantilever brakes. Made in Japan Champion Tubing
I've gone through a good number of aluminum, carbon, and steel bikes with varying components
It's nice to have the opportunity to try so many bicycles; figure out their quirks. Seeing that it's difficult sometimes to find information on these old bicycles when fixing them up, even with bicycle forums and sites like velo space, I've decided to start this blog to document the bikes that cycle thru me with hope that it'll help someone out there know more about the bike they've come across. If you have any of the bikes in these post feel free to ask a question about them and I'll do my best to remember what the bike was like.

Comments

Popular Posts