1984 Bianchi Nuova Alloro



Attained this bike through an odd series of bicycle trades, Beautiful but wasn't my size.
Nuovo Record front and rear deraileurs
Double Ofmega Cranks, Stronger than the campagnolo crank of the same style which was known to crack and break. Ofmega bottom Bracket, Campagnolo Downtube Shifters, rare 3ttt Seat Post
Originally came with Modolo America Braking System. I acquired this bike with modern dual pivot calipers, Wolber 700c rims with shimano 105 sealed bearing hubs with a 7speed cassette. Columbus tubing and built in Italy. Rare Ferrari Red Color, 3ttt Stem.
Bianchi Pantograph Forks and seat stay.


Comments

  1. This is the first time that I've been able to find the bike that I purchased it brand new from a bike store warehouse clean-out! I'm so excited to finally find it! It is red, and has all these same markings--though the handlebars are wrapped in a clear/white wrap. I've been riding it off and on for the past 6-7 years--great bike. Do you have any idea how much it's worth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really sure how much it's worth, I'd try e-bay. But I can tell you it's definitely worth keeping around and riding it for more years to come!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts